Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sam and James - Mistaken Identity

The plot thickens in the Piolo-Sam-Lolit bruhahaha. Some say it is a case of mistaken identity. Maybe yes... maybe not...

My very good friend gave me a ring when the issue has become the talk of the town... When Piolo attended the concert of Mark Bautista at the Aliw theatre he was with a guy whom we thought Sam Milby together with direk Joyce Vernal... Since they were sitting a few seats away from us,, my very good friend encouraged me to take advantage of the situation due to the fact that she was a super duper mega die hard fan of Piolo and Sam... In support of my friend and with the use of our charm we successfully manage to have a photo opt...

Back on our seat we viewed the picture and it was not Sam Milby (Duh!!... what a waste of time and effort),, but this guy has a striking resemblance to Sam,, as in talaga... Then who is this guy??... This very good friend of mine who is also updated to entertainment world told me that it could be the model-turned-actor James Uy the new talent of Star Magic... In addition,, she informed me that James is also a good friend of Piolo, just like Sam.

Since Lolit is from kapuso network and probably not familiar to the new talent of star magic,, most likely he was the one that she spotted in Sofitel... Hhhmmmm... Maybe Yes... Maybe not...






No comments: