Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Constant Change

I was listening to a song of Jose Marie Chan entitled constant change in the car while passing C-5 going to global city.... It captured my attention because of the lyrics,, "We'd have to move along,, life is a constant change and nothings stay the same,, we're all like clouds that moves across the skies,, and changing form before our very eyes"...

Everything in life was not serve to us in a silver platter,, we have to work hard if we want to achieve somethings that our heart desire and continue to change for us to survive... I believe that I have outgrown my peter pans and wings.... If we just only try to move out from our comfort zone,, then we will realize that Life is like ridding on a wild roller coaster and at the end of the day it's gratifying and wonderful ride.... Let's embrace the changes in our life and learn from our experiences....

No comments: