Tuesday, October 30, 2007

One Day



1 day,, i will get tired in having hopeful reverie about my situation, my love, my future.

1 day,, my eyes will see the past once again, the past where in I dealt difficult ordeals. In where stronghold never exist. In the past, I am luminary because I was different but incarcerated by being who I am. In the past, there are people who can quantify my mistakes and failure yet they couldn't quantify how strenuous, degrading facing them each day. My past is still there.

Giving a strong grip to my self. The past, my past defines who I am. And in our system, it is not about what you have and what you can give. It is about who you are. That is how we are being valued.

1 day,, my heart will again be shattered and no 1 not even myself can understand why it is happening all over again. Inquietude and spent, the only comfort that I have is my own compassion.

1 day,, I will go back to my old ways. Masking myself the whole day. Doing a pretense. Then, when the sun sets I unmasked and revealed my naked soul. The humming of my heart,, the color of my spirit.

1 day,, I will find my self again in a very lonely hill. That is where I can define joy and realness. Sorrow and time... Myself and today....

A lonely but demulcent hill.

1 day,, I will be surprised about feeling again that certain coldness that only the truth struck me with it. The truth that really needed to be faced. I will be asking myself these questions. Who am I??... Where have I been??... Where must I go??...

1 day,, all these things will come my way. And I know in da end I will ascend.... Not bcoz I am brave.... I'm strong enough.... I'm intelligent enough.... It is bcoz I need myself.... I need myself to be brought HOME.

No comments: