Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Haircut,, anyone??

Six years ago I went to the basement saloon for my hair to be trimmed, I wasn't in any notion of trying nor experimenting or expecting myself to be pretty good after my hair is done... It wasn't an urge... "My instincts telling me to do so... Its telling me I'm doing the right thing"... After I left the saloon I was laughing so hard... I felt crazy...

When I got home,, I was still laughing and i look at the mirror laughing and for the very first time I really feel good... I said "this is me"...

I'm distinct... Everything that so special to me just suddenly flows out... I've been in some hair styles and im not overwhelmed by those styles.

I know most of the people who've seen me may not agree to the point of criticizing and they may say forwardly I dont look good on it but...

This is me... Good or not,, this is me... I found a little thing about me and I'm going to wear this hair for a very long time... And the reason why am I laughing crazily because I found something new about being me...

No comments: